EUHubs4Data project 2nd open call07.01.2022
The EC funded EUHubs4Data project has allocated 5.8M Euros to provide support to third parties to undertake up a set of data driven cross-border experiments through three rounds of open calls.
They are inviting SMEs (including start-ups) and groups of web entrepreneurs to propose experiments that make use of the EUHubsData federated catalgogue of data-driven services and datasets for the development of innovative products or advanced services.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
Experiments that make use of the services included in the federated catalogue, proposing combinations of them for the development of innovative products or advanced services.
- Involve, a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 data-driven services from the federated catalogue, provided by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 different DIHs, where at least one DIH comes from a different country than the one of the applicant.
- Use, at least, one dataset in the experiment regardless it is from the EUHubs4Data catalogue of datasets or external to the catalogue.
- Contribute to the specific challenges set up by one (or several) of the European Data Spaces presented within the framework of the European Data Strategy or identify other data-driven challenge(s) of other sectors not included in the current Data Spaces where the experiment can contribute to.
- Achieve Key Exploitable Results (KER) that could be delivered to market in the form of innovative data driven product or service.
- Contribute to the KPIs of the EUHubs4Data project.
Detailed eligibility criteria can be found in the Guidelines for Applicants.